Nutri-Advanced Eskimo-3 Brainsharp combines the unique, pure and fresh fish oil Eskimo®-3 with ingredients including CoQ10 and GLA to optimize brain structure, function and provide energy support.
Properties and benefits of Eskimo-3 Brainsharp
- Provides high levels of omega 3 EPA and DHA fatty acids that support heart health, vision, normal blood pressure, skin health, and normal triglyceride levels.
- Omega 3 EPA and DHA fatty acids are also very important in supporting your brain's ability to function: 60% of your brain is actually fatty acid.
- Contains omega 6 derived from evening primrose oil. And omega 9 (oleic acid), a monounsaturated fatty acid found in large amounts in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell in the body and is a crucial part of the process of converting food to energy. Low CoQ10 levels are common, especially among older adults.
- Vitamin D that contributes to immune health, normal bone, tooth and muscle health, and cell division (mitosis). Mitosis regulates cell growth, development, and repair in our bodies.
- Vitamin E that contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress, as well as protecting the Brainsharp formula.
- Enriched and protected with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, that is, without fishy odor or residual flavor.
How to take Eskimo-3 Brainsharp?
It is recommended to take 2 capsules twice a day with food, or as directed.
Not recommended for hemophiliacs. Consult a doctor if you are taking blood thinning medications. If you are taking any type of medication or have a medical condition, consult a doctor before using this product. Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Results may vary from one individual to another.
Composition of Eskimo-3 Brainsharp
For 4 capsules:
Omega 3 fatty acids (1360 mg), evening primrose oil omega 6 fatty acids (480 mg), omega 9 fatty acids (560 mg), vitamin D (4.5 micrograms), vitamin E (9 mg), coenzyme Q10 (8 mg) , Ascorbyl palmitate, rapeseed oil, gelatin (bovine, derived from cows), glycerin, lecithin (soy), lemon flavoring, extracts rich in tocopherol, rosemary extract, evening primrose oil.
There are no questions for this article yet.
Questions and Answers
Ask a question about this article and you will get reply from a huge Naturlovers community