Discover the catalog of Naturitas Masks: surgical masks, hygienic, FFP1, FFP2, FFP3, with valve, without valve, fabric, children, reusable masks ...
When and how to use the mask?
The masks are designed to protect the wearer from inhalation dangerous atmospheres, such as fumes, dust, bacteria, viruses or any substances that are harmful to health. At the same time, masks allow to protect others when the wearer has a disease and avoid contagion.
Type of masks
There are different types of masks, depending on the needs they can be used:
Surgical masks are a type of mask for self-filtering or for medical and health personnel that helps contain bacteria from the nose or mouth. These masks can also be used in public spaces when the air is polluted.
Surgical masks provide safe protection against possible virus or bacterial infection.
Respiratory masks according to FFP standards
There are different types of FFP masks:
FFP1 mask :
This mask can filter at least 78% of airborne particles and an inward flow of 22%
This mask can filter at least 92% of the particles in the air and an inward flow of 8%
FFP3 mask :
This mask can filter at least 98% of the particles in the air and an inward flow of 2%
This mask can filter at least 95% of airborne particles
How to put on, use and remove a mask
- Before putting on a mask, wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between the face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it. If done, wash your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
- Change the mask as soon as it is damp and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); immediately dispose of in a closed container; and wash your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
To avoid the spread of diseases, we recommend combining the use of masks with other basic hygiene measures:
- frequent hand washing.
- use alcohol-based disinfectant gels.
Can the mask be turned over?
In no case is it advisable to do so. This will not increase its durability or effectiveness.
How are reusable masks washed?
Each manufacturer explains the washing instructions. Using a method other than the recommended one may damage the product.