Sedona Express BPA-Free Dehydrator
Sedona Express Dehydrator without BPA is the food dehydrator that shares the functions and quality of Sedona Combo, but with a reduced size. Sedona Express compensates for its size reduction by increasing the capacity to 10 trays (although it incorporates 11 trays as standard) while Sedona and Sedona Combo have 9 trays.
In addition to their smaller size and the number of trays, the other difference with Sedona and Sedona Combo is that the latter have two motor-fans and the possibility of dehydrating using only half dehydrator, half load, while Sedona Express has only one motor. -fan.
Ideal for preparing your dehydrated fruits and vegetables, herbs and raw dishes. Dehydrators do not include dehydration sheets, they are optional. They are useful when we want to dehydrate foods that tend to stick or that can be difficult to separate from the grid, such as mango or very thin slices of apple or zucchini. They are necessary to make crackers or fruit skins or if we want to dehydrate something that may leak.
- Compact design to fit in any kitchen.
- 10 BPA-free polypropylene dewatering trays.
- 1 closed tray for easy cleaning: it is placed on the bottom, and collects everything that may fall from the trays. It is removable and easy to remove and clean.
- 3 dehydration programs: FAST (fast), RAW (low temperature) and COMBO (using the TST System: two-stage sequential temperature control - "Two-Stage Sequential Temperature"). This Sedona program allows you to dehydrate at a higher temperature initially and then lower the temperature. It is predetermined to dehydrate at 65ºC for the first two hours and then the dehydrator lowers the temperature to 42ºC automatically (these temperatures can be varied).
When do we use it? If foods with high water content or large portions are to be dehydrated, dehydrating at 42º from the beginning greatly lengthens the process and fermentations can occur. If we use a higher temperature at the beginning, we favor evaporation initially and facilitate the process, obtaining a better result. Evaporation produces refrigeration, so the food does not reach the 65ºC heat generated by the dehydrator.
- Digital control panels, which facilitate its use.
- Digital temperature selector from 25º C to 75º C, to program the temperatures degree by degree.
- Timer, for automatic stop, up to 150 hours.
- The air filter can be washed and reused.
- Side-opening hinged glass door. It allows you to see inside and to insert and remove trays with ease.
- LED interior light.
- Silent operation. Contains European plug.
It is recommended to dehydrate fruits, vegetables, herbs, mushrooms, and create raw diet preparations.
The manufacturer recommends using it 10 cm away from other appliances or furniture.
Composition of Sedona Express BPA-Free Dehydrator
Net weight: 9.3 Kg
Content: 11 PP tray-racks and 1 protective tray for the base, to facilitate cleaning.
Warranty: 5 years
Materials Dehydrator and polypropylene trays.
Measurements (height x width x length): 35.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 44.5 cm