Soy free Indicates absence of soy or derivatives, but may contain traces
What is Nua DHA 1000?
Nua DHA 1000 is a food supplement that contains a high concentrate of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), a type of fat of marine origin present in cold-water fish (blue fish) and that belongs to the omega-3 family along with the EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).
Characteristics of Nua DHA 1000
Nua DHA 1000 has been manufactured with the aim of supplementing the lack of DHA and EPA in the body, since they can be obtained through the diet, although it rarely reaches the levels required only by this means.
This food supplement comes from anchovy and provides one of the highest levels of omega-3 on the market (approximately 90-93% of pearl). Its benefits for the eyes, the development of the fetus and the brain make it an exceptional complement.
The way in which Nua DHA 1000 is presented is in the form of triglyceride , since this guarantees its maximum bioassimilation. The objective is that you can take advantage of all the omega-3 that this supplement can offer you to obtain the following benefits.
Benefits of Nua DHA 1000
Nua DHA 1000 has multiple health benefits . Therefore, its consumption is recommended for the following cases:
- It favors the formation and growth of the fetus both physically and neuronally, and prevents deficiencies from occurring in both the mother and the baby.
- Contributes to the development and function of the normal brain , both in children and adults.
- It favors the maintenance of normal vision and contributes to children's visual development. In addition, it prevents situations of visual deterioration associated with age.
- It allows optimal sperm integrity so that in cases where a pregnancy is desired the chances of conceiving are greater.
Nua DHA 1000 Warnings
Although Nua DHA 1000 is a natural food supplement, you should keep in mind the following warnings :
- It should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of younger children.
How to take Nua DHA 1000?
We recommend taking 1 to 4 pearls a day with food. The pearl can be opened and its content can be mixed with a yogurt, smoothie or puree, among other options.
Properties and benefits of Nua DHA
Nua DHA is a dietary supplement specially studied for the formation and growth of the fetus in its physical form and the neuronal system, without causing deficiencies to either the mother or the baby.
It is recommended:
At a cognitive level, both in children and adults, adequate levels of DHA contribute to normal brain development and function.
At a visual level, DHA contributes to children's visual development and to the maintenance of normal vision, being of special interest in situations of age-related visual impairment.
It is an important fatty acid for optimal sperm integrity.
NuaDHA comes from the anchovy and provides one of the highest levels of omega-3 on the market (approx. 90-93% of the pearl).
All NUA omega-3 products are in the form of triglyceride*, which guarantees maximum bioassimilation.
How to take Nua DHA?
It is recommended to take 1 to 2 pearls a day with the meal.
Composition of Nua DHA
Ingredients: purified fish oil; other ingredients: antioxidants (natural mixed tocopherols). Capsule composition: gelatin (Bovine) , glycerin and water.
For 1 pearl:
Omega 3 (min 90%) 1.12 g
DHA (min 85%) 1 g
Natural vitamin E 4.2 mg