Sedona Supreme Dehydrator
Sedona Supreme SDC-S101 Dehydrator is a large capacity dehydrator with stainless steel trays. It offers the same features as the Sedona Combo SD-S9150-B, but includes a removable filter, precision temperature control has been improved and it only has a motor-fan.
With Sedona Supreme SDC-S101 the dehydration process of food is very easy and comfortable thanks to the incorporation of TST (two-phase sequential temperature control) and digital controls.
Sedona Supreme Dehydrator Features:
- High power central fan motor: designed to dehydrate correctly and quickly at full load.
- With removable filter: to wash it properly and reuse it.
- With continuous mode: allows uninterrupted dehydration for up to 120 hours.
- Digital temperature selector from 30º C to 68º C, for a careful adjustment of temperatures degree by degree. Contains European plug.
- Timer up to 99 hours and up to 120 hours of operation in continuous mode.
- Large capacity: equipped with 9 stainless steel one-piece mesh trays (as well as a separator tray for the two dehydration chambers). When we use the "half load", placing the tray in the center divides the interior of the Sedona into two 4-tray chambers.
- Removable tray for easy interior cleaning: Sedona Supreme incorporates a removable tray that fits into the base and is easily removed. This tray does not take away dehydration space (it is placed under the lower tray).
- BPA-free materials: polypropylene exterior and stainless steel trays.
- 3 dehydration programs: FAST (fast), RAW (low temperature) and COMBO (using the TST System: two-stage sequential temperature control - "Two-Stage Sequential Temperature"). This Sedona program allows you to dehydrate at a higher temperature initially and then lower the temperature. It is predetermined to dehydrate at 65ºC for the first two hours and then the dehydrator lowers the temperature to 42ºC automatically (these temperatures can be varied).
When do we use it? If foods with high water content or large portions are to be dehydrated, dehydrating at 42º from the beginning greatly lengthens the process and fermentations can occur. If we use a higher temperature at the beginning, we favor evaporation initially and facilitate the process, obtaining a better result. Evaporation produces refrigeration, so the food does not reach the 65ºC heat generated by the dehydrator.
- Interior LED lights: which turn on automatically when the door is opened and allow greater control of the dehydration process.
- Safety glass door that allows you to see the interior. With stainless steel handle and trim that makes it stronger and improves its aesthetics.
- Detachable digital panel: if repair is required, it is more practical to transport only the digital panel.
Dehydrates all kinds of food, ideal for preserving fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs ... and makes crackers and other delicious raw dishes.
Composition of Sedona Supreme Dehydrator
Net weight: 10.9 kg
Content: 9 wire trays and 1 tray to collect food waste
Warranty: 10 years
Materials Dehydrator: polypropylene / Trays: stainless steel
Measurements (height x width x length): 37 x 43 x 50 cm