Sedona Dehydrator Combo
Sedona Combo dehydrator model SD-P9150-F is perfect for drying fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs and for preparing raw food dishes. The Sedona Combo Dehydrator is the upgrade from the traditional Sedona dehydrator.
Sedona Dehydrator Special Features:
- Two fan-motors: allows it to be used at full load (9 trays) or at half load (4 trays), allowing optimization of energy consumption.
- Digital temperature selector from 30º C to 68º C, for a careful adjustment of temperatures degree by degree.
- Timer, for automatic stop, up to 150 hours.
- Very quiet operation, it can be even quieter if you select night mode (the fan or fans run slower).
- Safety glass door, allows you to see the interior.
- Large capacity: equipped with 9 grid trays (in addition to a separating tray for the two dehydration chambers). When we use the "half load", placing the tray in the center divides the interior of the Sedona into two 4-tray chambers.
- Aesthetically pleasing, in your kitchen it has the appearance of a small oven.
- Materials: polypropylene, BPA free.
In addition to what was already mentioned in the previous section, Sedona Combo includes:
- 3 dehydration programs: FAST (fast), RAW (low temperature) and COMBO (using the TST System: two-stage sequential temperature control - "Two-Stage Sequential Temperature"). This Sedona program allows you to dehydrate at a higher temperature initially and then lower the temperature. It is predetermined to dehydrate at 65ºC for the first two hours and then the dehydrator lowers the temperature to 42ºC automatically (these temperatures can be varied). When do we use it? If foods with high water content or large portions are to be dehydrated, dehydrating at 42º from the beginning greatly lengthens the process and fermentations can occur. If we use a higher temperature at the beginning, we favor evaporation initially and facilitate the process, obtaining a better result. Evaporation produces refrigeration, so the food does not reach the 65ºC heat generated by the dehydrator.
- One-Piece Trays - Sedona trays are two-piece - a base that sits on a rack. Sedona Combo has them built in.
- It incorporates a new tray to facilitate interior cleaning: those of us who use Sedona know that the interior base of the dehydrator has protrusions on the edges that make cleaning difficult and uncomfortable. To avoid this, it incorporates a removable tray that adapts to the base and is easily removed. This tray does not take away dehydration space (it is placed under the lower tray).
- Sedona Combo no longer requires Sedona's "day-night" feature. In this new Combo model, the air flow system has been optimized by distributing side outlets. Now the air moves from top to bottom, from right to left and in parallel. This optimization of the air convection system inside the appliance allows operation in the quietest mode.
- Interior light: LED lights.
- More robust door. With stainless steel handle and trim that makes it stronger and improves its aesthetics.
- Detachable digital panel: if repair is required, it is more practical to transport only the digital panel. Contains European plug.
The manufacturer recommends using it 10 cm away from other appliances or furniture.
Composition of Sedona Dehydrator Combo
Net weight: 10.6 kg
Contents: 9 mesh trays, 1 separating tray, 1 protective tray for the base, to facilitate cleaning
Warranty: 5 years
Materials: Dehydrator and polypropylene trays
Measurements (height x width x length): 37 x 43 x 50 cm
Voltage: 230 V