Tripe Dressing Assortment
The Aquamed Callus dressing assortment uses the skin's own moisture to soften the calluses, removing them without resorting to other aggressive treatments, immediate relief of pain and discomfort, easy application does not need to be pre-heated, protects from dirt, bacteria and water, and transparent and discreet.
Properties and benefits of Tripe Dressing Assortment
Soothes, regenerates, protects, promotes healing and regeneration of the skin, protects against dirt, bacteria and water (repels) and protects the affected area from possible irritations.
How to apply Tripe Dressing Assortment?
It is recommended
1. Clean the area and dry the affected area very well (any remaining humidity can affect the adhesion of the product), check that the area is free of creams and oils to improve adhesion.
2. Remove the plastic protective bandage by holding it by the white tab.
3. Place the dressing over the callus, making sure it is located in the middle of the hydrocolloid and avoiding contact with the adhesive.
4. Remove the white tongue and verify that the edges of the dressing are adhered to the skin correctly.
5. Remove the transparent protective film covering the dressing externally by pulling on the green tab.
Do not remove the bandage until it is released, do not use it if the skin is red or infected, consult your doctor in case of infection or irritation, if you are diabetic or have healing problems, consult your doctor before using the product, do not cut the dressing, because by design they have the adherent part on the periphery, it is not reusable.
Composition of Tripe Dressing Assortment