Colorless Lunacopine - Size 1
Lunacopine Colorless - Size 1 from Lunacopine is a bell-shaped menstrual cup that collects menstrual flow and gives you 6-8 hours of leak-free protection. Ideal for low to normal flow.
Properties and benefits of Colorless Lunacopine - Size 1
- Comfort: The softness and flexibility of the cup allow it to be forgotten.
- Reliability: The breathtaking design of the cup ensures a large capacity while maintaining incomparable comfort.
- High Quality: High quality medical silicone (platinum) without chemicals or BPA.
- Easy to clean: The cup is easy to clean thanks to its smooth internal surface.
- Easy to use: The ingenious design of the rod, ridged base and larger air holes ensure ultra simple operation.
How to apply Colorless Lunacopine - Size 1?
It is advisable to wash your hands. Rinse your cup with cold water then wash it with hot water and mild soap. Rinse carefully. Fold and hold. Adopt a comfortable position: standing, squatting or sitting. Legs spread to facilitate insertion. Flatten the cup between your fingers and fold it in half (in C). Insert, keep the cup folded and guide it into your vagina. To check that the cup is well deployed, slide a finger all around the cup. Your Lunacopine can be used at any time during the cycle, regardless of your flow.
Benefit Lunacopine can be emptied 2 to 4 times a day. You can keep it for up to 8 hours straight, without use at night. The graduations on the cup will help you know the flow and manage your rhythm.
To remove and empty: Wash your hands and relax. Pinch the base of the cup between your thumb and forefinger to remove the air gap. Do not pull on the stem of the cup. Pour the contents of the cup down the toilet. Rinse and reuse. Clean The cup should be cleaned at the start and end of the cycle. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse it first with cold water and then wash it with hot water, adding a little soap. We recommend that you use a fragrance-free, oil-free soap with a mild to acidic pH (between 3.5 and 5.5).
Store in a cool, dry place.