PPE Personal Protective Equipment
The KN95 Mask protects the wearer from inhalation dangerous atmospheres, such as, fumes, dust, bacteria, viruses or any substances harmful to health
The FFP2 mask can filter at least 92% of the particles in the air and an inward flow of 8%.
Properties and benefits of KN95 mask
How to use the mask?
- Before putting on a mask, wash your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it. If done, wash your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
- Change the mask as soon as it is damp and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); immediately dispose of in a closed container; and wash your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
To avoid the spread of diseases, we recommend combining the use of masks with other basic hygiene measures:
- frequent hand washing.
- use alcohol-based disinfectant gels.
Packaging: 5 units
Warning: It is not a medical device. This product is intended for a population without symptoms of disease.