Remescar Bags and Dark Circles
Remedy Papes and Dark Circles from Vemedia helps to reduce the appearance of bags and dark circles by up to 75% immediately.
Properties and benefits of Remescar Bags and Dark Circles
- Reduces the appearance of bags and dark circles by up to 75%.
- Immediate results
- Effective from the first application
- Clinically proven
How to apply Remescar Bags and Dark Circles?
It is recommended to use as follows
Step 1: Gently wash your face and dry.
Step 2: Apply a moisturizer or eye cream (not oily) and wait a minute or two for the skin to completely absorb it.
Step 3: Apply a small amount of product similar to the size of a grain of rice on your finger. If less is used it would not be enough and more could be too much and would not be fully absorbed by the skin and could cause sensitivity.
Step 4: Rub the cream between your 2 index fingers until the cream is colorless (5 to 10 seconds). Make sure there is still enough cream between your fingers. If your fingers are dry, take a small amount of cream again at your fingertips.
Step 5: Gently apply the cream over the entire area under the eyes from the inside out with a finger. Apply with a few light touches to the bag and under the eye, and finish with a smooth glide over the area.
Step 6: Remain expressionless for 2-3 minutes while the product dries to ensure excellent results. If too much cream has been applied, remove it with a tissue soaked in a little water. Wash hands and close the tube after use.
To remove: Clean the area with water and dry.
To use under make-up: Apply your usual products first and wait for the time necessary for these products to penetrate your skin (one or two minutes). Then you can apply a very thin layer to the indicated area according to the instructions above. If you see a white residue, you applied a lot of product. You can remove this excess with a tissue soaked in some water. After drying the product, apply makeup as usual.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes or eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Stop using the product if irritation or sensitization occurs (redness, pain, etc.). If irritation or sensitization occurs, discontinue use; if it lasts more than 48 hours consult your doctor.
- Do not use the product if you have allergic reactions to any of its ingredients.
- Do not use on damaged skin (open or infected wounds, third degree burns, acne, eczema, ...). Use only on healthy, uninfected skin. - Use only once a day.
- To avoid causing dependence on the product and for it to perform its action optimally, it is best to rest for a few days (4-5) once it has been used daily for 4 weeks. In case of occasional use, rest is not necessary.
- Do not use if the packaging has been damaged.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years.
Once opened, it is advisable to use the product for the first 12 months. It is advisable to store the product in a cool, dry place, below 30 ° C.
Water, Sodium Magnesium Lithium Silicate, Sodium Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Meadowfoam Stolide, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris, Siloxane Acetate, Siloxane Acetate 5, Sorbic Acid, CI 19140, CI 16035.