Excilor Wrinkle Treatment 2 in 1
Excilor 2-in-1 Anti-Warts Treatment from Vemedia with unique Duo-ActiveTM technology, has a unique mode of action; treats the wart both from the inside out (freezing treatment) and from the outside in (gel treatment).
Properties and benefits of Excilor Wrinkle Treatment 2 in 1
- Unique treatment of wart and wart 2-in-1
- Combines freezing and gel treatment
- Effective treatment of the wart in five days
- Easy to use
- Clinically proven and effective
- Both the thick skin of the wart and its causative virus are removed and a new healthy skin will appear.
How to apply Excilor Wrinkle Treatment 2 in 1?
It is recommended to follow the next steps:
- Apply freezing on day 1, followed on day 2 by gel treatment, twice daily for 4 days.
- When used for the first time, treat only one wart before treating multiple warts, to feel the effect on your skin. Begin treating another wart only if it has no side effects (usually within 5 days). If there are multiple warts close to each other (within 1 cm), wait until the skin returns to normal before treating another wart (this may take up to 6 weeks).
- If the wart does not disappear completely, the treatment can be repeated up to 3 times. Repeat the entire treatment cycle after a minimum of 4 days after a 1 week rest period.
- For warts located only on the hands and feet.
- Do not swallow or inhale the freezing agent, use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Use only in combination with the supplied foams.
- Foams are for single use only.
- The freezing agent is flammable and can cause freeze burns on healthy skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If the gel accidentally comes into contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, wash with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- After use, there may be small residues of treatment gel on the device, so it is recommended to be careful when closing and reopening the device.
Freezing agent. TCA-Active ™ (based on tricoacetic acid), Carbopol, Aqua.