Excilor Enamel Ultra
Excilor Varnish Ultra from Vemedia extra strong formula for more extensive fungal infections of nails. Effective, clinically proven treatment. Immediate shine and smoothing effect. Compatible with nail polish.
Properties and benefits of Excilor Enamel Ultra
- Excilor® Ultra provides full penetration for up to 24 hours.
- Excilor® Ultra has an immediate shine and straightening effect and is compatible with nail polish. The old layer can be peeled off in seconds.
- The nail grows healthier and stronger again, so recontamination has been avoided.
How to apply Excilor Enamel Ultra?
It is recommended that you follow these steps:
- Clean the nail and, if using nail polish, remove it completely before using Excilor® Ultra.
- Use the brush to coat the entire nail. Make sure to apply Excilor® Ultra generously. Allow the nail to dry (3 to 5 minutes) before putting on socks and / or shoes.
- After 24 hours, remove the film. This is easily done by starting to peel the film off the side of the nail. Continue to rub until the entire film is released from the nail.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- If the product comes into contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, rinse with plenty of water.
- There are no clinical data available on the use of the product by children, during pregnancy or breastfeeding women.
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor when they start using Excilor® Ultra.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
Water, polyurethane, acetic acid, peppermint oil, octyl gallate, polysorbate 80, dehydroacetic acid, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, preservatives.