Oatmeal is a cereal that brings many benefits to our body, as well as to our skin. In the latter case, we have the oatmeal soap that is especially suitable for dry, sensitive or irritated skin due to its moisturizing effect. It is ideal for soothing, moisturizing and protecting the skin of the whole body. It is a product that will not leave you indifferent. You want to know more? Keep reading!
What is oatmeal soap for?
Oatmeal soap has many properties, among which are:
- Natural cleanser : it deeply cleanses the skin and is purifying due to the saponins that have the ability to foam and thus cleanse the epidermis without causing irritation.
- Moisturizing and emollient : it has the ability to hydrate and moisturize the skin because it is rich in essential nutrients (amino acids and fatty acids), forming a protective layer against environmental pollution.
- Anti -aging: having antioxidant properties, its components help strengthen the skin's structure, preventing premature signs of age.
- Maintenance of the pH of the skin : it has a neutral pH and a high phosphorus content, which helps to keep the pH balanced.
- Soothing : it has soothing properties on sensitive, allergic, dry, burned and itchy skin.
- Oil regulator : despite being emollient, this soap helps reduce oil production, and is also indicated for acne-prone skin.
Oatmeal soap for the face
Oatmeal soap is an essential element for porcelain skin. This soap lightens the skin, unifies the natural tone and helps eliminate wrinkles in the mouth due to its anti-aging properties.
As you may have read before, this soap is ideal for soothing the skin (redness, itching, atopic skin) and even reducing pimples that appear during puberty or adulthood. Being an antioxidant, moisturizer and an intense cleanser, it also helps cell regeneration.
Do you dare to try it? You can find it in brands such as Shovade, Bifemme, Unipharma, Zorro d'Avi, Santiveri, Sol Natural,...